Soft Tissue Laser
Soft tissue lasers have been used in dentistry for two decades. It requires less time than any kind of anesthesia which allows you to get more procedures done in a day.
The laser works fast and is more precise than anesthesia injections. Using soft tissue lasers allow patients to have a zero-anxiety experience because it is noise-free, needle-free, drill-free, blood-free and suture-free. This creates happier patients, more procedures and better outcomes.
Some benefits of soft tissue lasers are:
- Lasers will not harm hard dental tissue
- Lasers will not harm the dental pulp
- Patients require minimal local anesthesia
- Dental lasers provide excellent hemostasis
- Patients may not require stitches or periodontal packs