Dental Implants in Spokane Valley, WA
Consider Dental Implants to Combat Tooth Loss
Tooth loss, also known as edentulism, occurs for a broad range of reasons, including poor dental hygiene, old age, facial trauma and more. When you lose one or more of your teeth, your remaining teeth and overall oral health are at an increased risk of further complications. Not only that, but edentulism can lower your self-esteem, causing anxiety in social situations and a constant avoidance of smiling.
If you are hoping to see your smile restored to its original state of perfection, you have come to the right place. At Spokane Valley Dentistry, we are proud to offer dental implants to Spokane Valley patients as a lifelong solution for tooth loss.
What Are The Different Types of Dental Implants?
Dental implants are available in several different forms, depending on your distinct needs and preferences. The two most common types are as follows:
- Endosteal implants – The traditional option, involving a relatively simple dental surgery where a titanium post (the tooth’s artificial root) is fitted directly into the jaw bone. When the surrounding gum tissue has healed – after approximately 6 months – a second appointment is required, where a piece called an abutment is attached to the implant, followed by a dental crown to serve as the new artificial tooth.
- Subperiosteal implants – This option is utilized when the existing jaw bone is insufficient to permanently hold an implant. The titanium post is placed into the gum tissue but outside of the jaw bone, and a metal frame is placed onto the bone in order to hold the implant in place. Unlike the above option, every step in this procedure can be completed within a single appointment.
In addition to restoring single missing teeth, dental implants can also be used in conjunction with bridges and dentures for a permanent fit and improved comfort when several or all of your teeth are missing. Your dentist Dr. Conway will evaluate your dental situation to determine what implant option is right for you.
Cost of Dental Implants
Dental implants are on the expensive side of the tooth restoration spectrum. The cost of a single implant can range anywhere from $1000 to $3000, depending on the type of implant you are looking to place as well as the scope of the work. However, this procedure is an investment in your future, as implants are the closest artificial alternative to natural teeth in both function and aesthetic appeal.
Dental Implants Periodontist – It’s Time To Get Your Smile Back!
- The price of dental implants can vary greatly, just give us a call to learn more
- The dental implant procedure is simple and has a very high success rate
- Dental insurance can make the costs of dental implants much more affordable, especially for full mouth procedures
- Dr. Conway is a local, top-rated implant dentist, he will explain all of your options in detail during the initial exam
- If you are having problems with your current dental implants, we can help fix or replace them
- We are one of the best dental implant offices in the area based on Google reviews