Dentures in Spokane Valley, WA
Spokane Valley’s Solution for Tooth Loss
At Spokane Valley Dentistry, many of our patients come to us seeking help with their edentulism, i.e., tooth loss. Tooth loss can occur for a variety of reasons, such as facial trauma, poor dental hygiene, malnutrition or simply old age. Tooth loss is not only a problem in itself, but it also places your overall oral health at risk. Your remaining teeth will become misaligned as they overcompensate for the loss, which could lead to incorrect bite issues, facial pain, or even facial bone decline. Luckily, with the constant advancements in the dentistry field, we are happy to offer you a high-quality, permanent solution for edentulism: Dentures!
Dentures are a set of synthetic teeth that restore the full functionality to your mouth, improving your speech, chewing ability, overall dental health, as well as the aesthetic appearance of your smile.
There are generally three types of dentures to choose from, including:
- Removable partial dentures to fill in the gaps between your healthy teeth.
- Fixed partial dentures, i.e., permanent bridges, which are attached to your jaw and bonded to your healthy teeth.
- Full dentures to replace all of your teeth, whether upper, lower or both.
Your highly trained and experienced dentist Dr. Conway will assess your state of tooth loss and provide recommendations on the type of dentures that are right for your individual situation.
At our professional dental office, we believe that everyone deserves to have a beautiful and healthy smile, and we strive to help patients of all ages achieve that smile.
Denture Care Center – Get a Smile That Can Change Your Life!
- Give us a call to learn more about our three denture procedures, we offer several different options and types
- We have a simple and straightforward denture care process
- Dental insurance can make the entire procedure much more affordable, contact us to discuss prices and our process
- Dr. Conway is a trusted local denture expert and he will explain all of your options in detail during the initial exam
- If you have problems with your current dentures, we can help repair them
- We provide the best denture care in Spokane County, based on top-rated Google reviews